Dry Kit enclosed with processor kits in the US

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Does the Dry Kit that is included in US kits have a USB plug or is it a direct cord to the outlet?  I noticed there is a new model with a USB cord and am wondering if anyone has one of those?  It may make international travel easier as we would just need to bring along the adapter/converter for USB plugs which we will already have with us for our phones.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth, mine's not USB, just has a plug for the outlet.  It does come with EU and UK plugs, though.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

That is the same as I have.  I will bring along the applicable adapters.  Thanks.

We have a 4-port USB charger that has adapters for the US, UK and Europe.  I was just thinking that it could be easier if everything just plugged into that charger instead of needing adapters for the rechargeable batteries and dry kits in addition to the USB charger for phones etc.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth last time we just brought a small power strip and an adapter for that.  We were plugging in phones, laptops and tablets, and now that I have the CI stuff I'll definitely need it again.  I may get a USB hub as well, that would work for the phone and my Fitbit and the kindle.