Bluetooth landline telephone

Walker West

My somewhat elderly Clearsounds A6BT telephone that I have been using with my Clearsounds Quatro neckloop has decided not to connect any longer.  I'm trying to find a good replacement.  Any suggestions?

Thganks in advance,

Walekr West 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Walker West

Hi.  It’s nice to see you again.

BT neckloops tend to connect to any standard BT telephones.  Were there certain features of your ClearSounds A6BT landline phone that you want to be sure to have in a new phone?

24 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Walker West

Hi.  It’s nice to see you again.

BT neckloops tend to connect to any standard BT telephones.  Were there certain features of your ClearSounds A6BT landline phone that you want to be sure to have in a new phone?

Good to know.  No particular features on this phone, just the ability to use the neck loop.  As far as the discontinued model (mine), its interesting that the seller wants $150.00 whereas Amazon has this:  ClearSounds CSA1600BT Handset Landline Amplified Cordless Telephone with Bluetooth, Large Buttons and Caller ID - Android and iOS Supported for $95.00.  The telephone part looks to be identical to my existing phone.  BTW, my phone just decided to connect again.  My usual tactic of profanity works again!  Thanks for your replies.

Best,

Walker West