Guest Frank Schlechta

Guest Frank Schlechta

Hello Frank here, I am new to the hear peers as I had my surgery on 17 October 2013 and had my ci turned on November the 6th. My implant is in my left ear and I ware a hearing aid in my right ear. I am new to this forum stuff. About all I do on the computer is send and receive e mail. Time to learn something new.

• HearPeers Heroes

Frank

WELCOME to hearpeers!!! when you log on , you will see all the topics on the right. if there is a topic that catches your interest, you can click opn the topic title and it will open th page of all the posts that people have posted under that topic.

if you are interested in what has been posted recently, the top 10 most recent posts will be listed on the left side of the page. I know you have the messaging down.  take your time and browse the topics. Ask any and all questions you can think of. there is no such thing as a stupid question.

We have a number of people here at various stages of thier hearing journey. All of them are amazing and very willing to answer questions and help in any way they can.

Adam

Hello Frank!

Did you receive a MedEl implant?  Are you using a Rondo or Opus 2?  How are things going for you, hearing-wise?

Lisa