Cell phone captioning calls plus audio

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Today I had my Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop on because I had been listening to an audio book when a phone call came through.  I don’t use the Artone for phone calls because I just hold the phone over the processor mics but since I was already on MT I took the call through the Artone.  So easy.  Great sound and for bilateral or bimodal users the phone call audio is heard in both ears.  The Artone picks up your voice for the person on the other end so no need to hold your phone.

And that’s when it dawned on me.  A no stress way for people in the US to practice listening on their cellphones.

Connect your phone to your Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop and put your processors on MT.

Place the call through the free app, InnoCaption+.  

You will hear through the neckloop and be able to read the InnoCaption captions on your phone simultaneously.  The neckloop will pick your voice up for the other person.

Great telephone practice with no stress.  I encourage anyone in the US who is anxious about hearing on the phone to try this.  

Let us know how it goes!  Good luck!

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes I like these options too

Artone 3 Max plus Innocaption on my iPhone

Hear well and See captions in realtime!!!