great read on MED-EL Triformance

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Adam. Very interesting read. I'm noticing improvements everyday. Went on a shopping trip with 4 other ladies last weekend and comments made about how well I am hearing and that the number of requests to repeat are almost non-existent. Noise level in restaurants are still tuned down though. I can hear more on TV and am able to understand more with the audio books. As you have said, music will take a bit longer. Next appointment is January 23rd.

• HearPeers Heroes

Sandy That is AWESOME!!!! sounds like you are really doing well. Very happy for you. Music was a real thorn in my side for a while. don't worry though, your brain will figure it out soon enough. Keep up the good work.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

I still have problems with background noise in restaurants.  Less so in other environments but restaurants are tough for me for some reason. Fortunately music sounds great for me - hope you've hit your stride with musc by now!

I still have problems with background noise in restaurants.  Less so in other environments but restaurants are tough for me for some reason. Fortunately music sounds great for me - hope you've hit your stride with musc by now!

Chuckie, Quit going to biker bars for work related stuff! That would help, or maybe not.

• HearPeers Heroes

Chuckie, do you use the fine tuner in restaurants. I find it works very good plus sometimes even have to turn volume down..