Funny C moment

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I have a funny Roger Select story....... Jill and I are watching an old movie while I knit.  It is not loud.  So I set up the Select near the TV and I am on MT setting.  We are also doing laundry so the dryer is running in the basement.  The dryer causes a slight interference when I am on T.  It sounds like a quiet pulse.  No problem.  Easy to ignore.  Jill came up from the basement and said the washer has 13 minutes left.  I said but the dryer is done right?  She said yes...how did you know that?  I said I heard the dryer go off.  She said NO WAY!  (Since it is impossible for anyone to hear those quiet sing song chimes that signal the dryer is done from upstairs.).   LOL.  I explained about the pulsing interference and how it slowed down and then stopped so I knew the dryer was done.  LOL. You should’ve seen her face.  LOL

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes
On 9/28/2019 at 4:45 PM, Mary Beth said:

I have a funny Roger Select story....... Jill and I are watching an old movie while I knit.  It is not loud.  So I set up the Select near the TV and I am on MT setting.  We are also doing laundry so the dryer is running in the basement.  The dryer causes a slight interference when I am on T.  It sounds like a quiet pulse.  No problem.  Easy to ignore.  Jill came up from the basement and said the washer has 13 minutes left.  I said but the dryer is done right?  She said yes...how did you know that?  I said I heard the dryer go off.  She said NO WAY!  (Since it is impossible for anyone to hear those quiet sing song chimes that signal the dryer is done from upstairs.).   LOL.  I explained about the pulsing interference and how it slowed down and then stopped so I knew the dryer was done.  LOL. You should’ve seen her face.  LOL

Ha!  That must have been cool.  Now if you could just predict how long that last 13 minutes for the washer will last.  I've seen my washer tell me 1 minute left for at least 15 minutes.