Sport Headbands

LKirchoff

I recently ordered the sports headband for my duaghter (6yrs old) who wears the Rondo 100% of the time. She is right in between sizes, XS or Small. Has anyone else purchased for their child and do the sizes fit correctly with the size of their head. I would hate to open the XS if it won't work. You can only return if the product has not been open.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Laura

If the company told you how to measure, and you measured, and it doesn't fit correctly - you should return it for exchange for correct size.

Laura, the band does run very true to size. I have one and after measuring my head, without the RONDOs , ordered and it fits perfectly. Not too tight, not too loose and you can adjust the RONDO placement after putting it on. I do suggest removing the silicone rubber baby buggy bumpers, tho! Ask me how I know.

Thank you for your responses! I think I will stick with the XS, the customer service rep said that should work.

@John - I am sure you have a legit reason for using the silicone baby buggy bumpers! I won't judge!!

Have a wonderful day!

Laura, perhaps to feel the breezes from Lake Calhoun? Or because I am a klutz? Or because they protect the RONDII from becoming too close and personal friends with my scalp? Or perhaps all 3