Sonnet 2 users not in the USA

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Who has Sonnet 2 processors and is not in the USA?

Is the Sonnet 2 your activation processor or did you upgrade to it after years with a different processor?

What has been your experience with Sonnet 2?  Do you like how it adjusts automatically to different listening situations? 

What do you think are Sonnet 2 pros/cons?

It is my upgrade year and I am interested in learning from your experiences please.

In the US, Sonnet 2 does not have ASM 3 and adaptive intelligence active.  I am interested in users’ experiences with these new features active.

So calling all Sonnet 2 users in Australia, Europe......  smile

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 11:29 AM, Mary Beth said:

Who has Sonnet 2 processors and is not in the USA?

Is the Sonnet 2 your activation processor or did you upgrade to it after years with a different processor?

What has been your experience with Sonnet 2?  Do you like how it adjusts automatically to different listening situations? 

What do you think are Sonnet 2 pros/cons?

It is my upgrade year and I am interested in learning from your experiences please.

In the US, Sonnet 2 does not have ASM 3 and adaptive intelligence active.  I am interested in users’ experiences with these new features active.

So calling all Sonnet 2 users in Australia, Europe......  smile

Hi I have just recieved my sonnet 2 after  losing  my sonnet 1. I love that the remote is smaller and i can use my phone  to change programmes and volume. The find my sonnet is fab too. 

The hearing is great just had a new map so getting used to that and a new processor.