Bart-C Posted May 2, 2014 Report Share Posted May 2, 2014 My son was scheduled for bilateral cochlear implants on April 30th. Unfortunately due to fluid in his ears they had to cancel. Now we have to wait 2 more months before the surgery can be performed. Even though this is very necessary, I must say I am quite disappointed and struggling a bit with the notion that we must wait 2 more months. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.