Mary Brannen

Mary Brannen

Hi, my name is Mary Brannen. I recently upgraded to the Sonnet 2. My problem is that I still have the Opus 2 and the ear hook broke on it. I am reaching out to see if any of you have had the Opus 2 and if you have any supplies left from it or if you have any suggestions on what to do. I use the Opus 2 at night time when I am charging the Sonnet 2.  Would appreciate any comments!!  Thank you!!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Brannen

Possibly check your OPUS2 supplies that came in its kit.  I believe kits included extra earhooks.  Sorry your earhook broke.  I hope you find a replacement soon.

And maybe your CI audiologist has a spare?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Brannen there is a Med-El equipment swap group on Facebook, if you have access.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Brannen

Hello, once you're in Facebook app, search for Med-El Accessories Swap and you can request to join the swap group. I'm assuming you're in the US/Canada. Only those residents can join the group. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the information! You guys are terrific!! Will let you know if I can find someone to swap with.