Accessories for pilot

Alexie Rivera

Hi, am Alexie  Rivera,  new  family member on this community. I’m interested to hear about accessories available to use in aviation or radio communication that links directly into audio receiver.

I look forward to hearing from you 

Respectfully

Alexie

• HearPeers Heroes

@Alexie Rivera

Welcome to HearPeers!

Which processor do you use?  The connectivity options vary depending on processor.

37 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Alexie Rivera

Welcome to HearPeers!

Which processor do you use?  The connectivity options vary depending on processor.

Hi, Mary beth, I’m pending for activation at the end of the month, I selected two rondos 2 microphones receivers

• HearPeers Heroes

@Alexie Rivera

I am not a pilot so I do not know the kind of jack that pilot headphones plug into.

I can list connectivity options for Rondo 2 and 3 if that helps you.

Whether or not AudioLink (with Rondo 3) can be used on planes, is something you may want to check into.  

You can use the mini battery pack with Rondo 2 and 3.  Then use the DAI cable that plugs into the mini battery pack and ends in a male headphone plug.  The cable comes on two versions from Med-El .  Yellow jack mixes 50/50 and red jack mixes 90/10.

There are third party flat stereo speakers that are worn in a headband.  They plug into a headphone jack and can be positioned over Rondo 2 and Rondo 3 mics.  Check out CozyPhones.

But the big question is how your voice is picked up during communication.