New Med-El app

pdk

I tried the new app from playstore. After logging in I answerd a couple of questions and was then allowed to update to pro version. I then had to add myself as a client and fill in a profile. Then I had to answer all the questions again. The app then sent me suggestions for rehab. All very detailed. I can read most of it on their rehab site. Very disappointing. 

• Like 2

I just went through the exact same scenario.

im still trying to figure out what the purpose actually was.

I was expecting the app to take me through actual hearing exercises. Does such an App from MedEL exist ? 

• HearPeers Heroes

@John R

There are printable Med-El rehab packets that you can work on with a partner.  There was a preview of a Med-El online interactive rehab matrix but it is presently offline for tweaks.

• HearPeers Heroes

@John R

I recommend starting with these printable sheets based on the listening ladder.

• HearPeers Heroes

I too was disappointed, I thought it would contain actual rehab exercises or tests like some of the other apps. I don't know why this will be a paid app after the promo period.

14 minutes ago, Kylie said:

I too was disappointed, I thought it would contain actual rehab exercises or tests like some of the other apps. I don't know why this will be a paid app after the promo period.

Totally agree,

I am a newbie, and was a bit dumbfounded that it was a simple questionnaire telling me what I already knew. 
I was expecting something “WOW” post the questionnaire not a PDF file 🤣 

• 2 months later...

I just tried this app too; it was one of the many that I downloaded pre-activation.

Like the rest of you, I was very disappointed. I was also expecting actual activites, and not stuff I already knew.

And practically everything that was mentioned was something to do with others. And though that would be the ideal way to do rehab, not everybody has that advantage.

I will be perusing this section here on HearPeers for activities I can do on my own.

I have been told that they are working on this App, and that there may be a new version coming.