Rondo 2 with Artone

Richard G

Yesterday I swapped Rondo 3 for Rondo 2. Now bothe sides have the same processor and I can operate with one tuner and have bilateral telephone and other communication devices via Artone . My question to Mary Beth and other Artone users, do you use dedicated Artone TV module or is the remote Mic sufficient for TV use.

Thanks

• HearPeers Heroes

@Richard G

If you want to use Artone with your TV, the best set up is to use the Artone TVB (unless your TV can stream BT directly to the Artone)

I love it. Much better than audiolink mainly because of much longer range.

Audiolink has to be kept close to my mouth which is not practical. Artone loop picks up even when under a shirt.

I just need to get a Tv module because a remote Mic is insufficient for a full range of frequencies.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Richard G

You are among many Artone BT neckloop fans here.  Excellent range.  Small and light.  So easy to use.  Does not drain batteries.  I use mine almost every day.

My test for determining how good a piece of tech is....... are we still using it one year later?  If yes, then it is a great piece of tech.  If no, it isn’t a great match.

I have been using Artone 3 MAX BT neckloops almost everyday since Med-El introduced me to them in 2016!  Over 4 years!  That is a great piece of tech!