Streaming iPhone with Roger Pen to my CI. Need help.

Shirsee

Hi,

I have the Sonnet EAS, the Roger Pen 1.1 and and iphone8 plus. I use to be able to connect my Roger Pen and iPhone 5 either with Bluetooth or with a cable and then stream sound to my cochlear implant. I can’t seem to do that anymore. As far as Bluetooth goes, my phone says it is connected to the Roger Pen and my CI is paired with the Roger Pen but there is no streaming from phone going through the Roger Pen to my CI. I can tell that my CI and Roger Pen are connected, I just can’t use the Pen to hear my phone. As far as connecting the Pen to my phone with a cable, I would need an adapter to do that now. I don’t know if they make one for that situation. Anyway, I really want to stream my phone to my CI with my Roger Pen. Can anyone help me?

AA9AA0C5-0036-429F-BB61-04D912C28C6D.jpeg

703360FC-921F-4FF5-AA06-6A43D11F49C1.jpeg

• HearPeers Heroes

@Shirsee

Are you trying to stream an actual phone call or some other audio from your phone?

• HearPeers Heroes

Roger Pen is only BT for actual phone calls.  All other audio requires using a cable connecting the phone to the Roger Pen or using an A2DP converter app running in the background on your phone.

AudioStream is a new Sonnet battery cover that is BT from compatible phones directly to Sonnet/Sonnet 2.

C65A3ED1-3744-48B6-A17D-59A329298E36.jpeg

E9DAD6D6-F6CF-4D54-8B4F-3B03B9BC6DF9.jpeg

A0982A0B-C9D1-4CAD-BE1F-15DA38113553.jpeg

Hi Mary Beth,

Thanks so much. I was trying to stream something other than a phone call. I probably knew that I couldn't do that at some point but it seems like unless I use my technology every day, I forget. I found my adaptor after I wrote about my problem so that's working fine and I can now stream things other than phone calls to my CI. I appreciate all your help.

Shirley