tecear

John Crozier

Mary Beth Hope you are doing well.  I am wondering if you remember a product you recommended to us called tecear?  I have tried to locate this company but cannot find them or their product.  Do you have any info on them?   
regards, John & Diane 

• HearPeers Heroes

@John Crozier

Stereo silhouettes that plug into a headphone jack.  It seems that company is no longer online.  This is a similar item but I have not tested it for audio quality, etc.

https://www.connevans.co.uk/product/4399864/95MUSICL-/Music-Link--stereo-silhouette-inductive-earhooks-for-hearing-aid-users

Some people prefer a wired neckloop plugged into a headphone jack.

May I ask which listening situation you are wanting to use the stereo silhouettes in?

3 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@John Crozier

Stereo silhouettes that plug into a headphone jack.  It seems that company is no longer online.  This is a similar item but I have not tested it for audio quality, etc.

https://www.connevans.co.uk/product/4399864/95MUSICL-/Music-Link--stereo-silhouette-inductive-earhooks-for-hearing-aid-users

Some people prefer a wired neckloop plugged into a headphone jack.

May I ask which listening situation you are wanting to use the stereo silhouettes in?

Thanks, Mary Beth.  We tried it with John’s iPhone and he heard very well.  His phone no longer had audio (don’t want to buy a new phone now$$).  yet when he used this it worked for him. He was doing a lot of yard work and was afraid he might lose the pen so he tried this.  Can I ask, What is a wired neckloop?   Thanks for your help once again.

• HearPeers Heroes

@John Crozier

Diane , I use my Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop when working on the yard and enjoy streaming audio while I work.  The neckloop can go under my shirt so it doesn’t get in the way.

The music link silhouettes you mentioned earlier plug into a headphone jack.  If you are looking for other items that plug into headphone jacks, there are neckloops that plug in instead of using BT.

3 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@John Crozier

Diane , I use my Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop when working on the yard and enjoy streaming audio while I work.  The neckloop can go under my shirt so it doesn’t get in the way.

The music link silhouettes you mentioned earlier plug into a headphone jack.  If you are looking for other items that plug into headphone jacks, there are neckloops that plug in instead of using BT.

Thank you for your help