Rehab with single words

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I am wondering if anyone has stumbled across an app or website for rehab that presents single words? I have the CLIX app and that was wonderful for initial training for the first 2 months. I also have Angel Sounds for the iPad and that is great also but I am now maxing out of that. I use the Angel Sound iPad 10x5 sentence app too for signal to noise.

I am looking for other apps to use with increasing difficulty and am wondering if anyone has any recommendation.

Thanks for your help.

• HearPeers Heroes

Mary Beth

I know Medel has some rehab materials that might be helpful. You can also check out an audio book from the library. Listen to the book and read along out loud. This will really help you.

Also write up a conversation. Give it to another person as the person speaks, you can read what they are saying.

Listening to old songs you remember the words to and sing along.

I believe you can find a number of different rehab materials on the Internet as well. Just do a google search.

Hope this helps

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Continents and Oceans

Test and improve your listening skills with the Continents and Oceans game from MED-EL.

There are three levels that get more challenging as you proceed. Listen to both male and female voices as they name the continents and oceans of the world and tap to verify what they said. We've even thrown in some different accents to make it a bit more challenging! Compete to get the highest score by being the fastest. Good luck!

This game is specifically designed for individuals with cochlear implants who want to test and improve their listening skills.

Download Continents & Oceans now:

Also:

www.soundwayandbeyond.com

• HearPeers Heroes

Rehabilitation Product Catalog

Formerly known as the Rehabilitation Support Network, our product brochure is now the Rehabilitation Product Catalogue with all listings in English.

Have a look at the new products and language versions offered.

Download Product Catalogue

Order Form

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

www.theyearihear.wordpress.com