Your activation

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Before you first got activated, what was one sound you most looked forward to hearing? Did it sound the way you thought it would or did it change over time?

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Forgot to mention mine.

Actually didn't have one specifically other than the voices of my wife and boys.

• HearPeers Heroes

I didn't know what to expect - I was too afraid to expect anything.

It was definitely different - as I have already wrote somewhere else, I didn't expect the effort of climbing toward the top of the mountain...

• HearPeers Heroes

That is a good point. I expected to have to work but thought it would be a more steady progression instead of progress then plateau.

• HearPeers Heroes

Exactly, and it starts to decline but you're not aware of it. Then after some time you figure it out... Ok - time for tune session again ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

Yep

I remember once, scheduling a mapping because I was very frustrated that I wasn't making progress. When she put me in the booth and did some testing, I had actually IMPROVED.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well... My second activation today - and whole different feeling  :P

Changed the outer unit for a test model of Samba - totally different feeling to enjoy the automatic adaptive technology according to the condition around you.  :wub:

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, I was a few months into it at this point. It "seemed" like I was not making progress when I really was.

We don't always get those big chunks of progress we expect. At least with the CI