Dehumidifier Use

Lenny

I have a dehumidifier which I have been instructed to use every night to dry my Sonnet processor. I'm not particularly organised before bedtime, so there have been a couple of nights I have left it out. Is this a problem?

I'm wondering if everyone else uses a dehumidifier to dry their processors and if so how often?

• HearPeers Heroes

I use a zephyr dry and store ( dehumidifier)

I don't always have the chance as in I forget to put it in before bed. This will not negatively affect your processor over the short term. If you can do anything to help prevent moisture issues, I would. Especially with the sonnet though, you have a little more protection. Once you get into the habit, you won't even think about it.

I have had multiple surgeries over the years and can be in the hospital a week or more with my opus 2s on the whole time. They have performed flawlessly but as soon as I get home they go in the dry & store.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Lenny,

I use mine every night. It is right in my bedroom near my bed, so it's convenient.

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I do the same as Lenny and it's one of the first things I pack when I'm on vacation. Must admit I forgot to change the brick this month. Bad me

• 3 months later...

I keep dehumidifier on my bedside table and put the processor in the box when I turn out the lamp.