Fine Tuner?

grahammj

Hello,

I am in search of a fine tuner. My purse was recently stolen and it contained my fine tuner :(. Could someone reach out to me and guide me through the process of getting a new fine tuner? I saw one on Ebay for $50 but I missed it by two weeks. The main time I use it was at church. Now b/c of the acoustics of the room, I have to turn it off. If a resourceful person could contact me at grahammj10@gmail.com. thanks for your time.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi NDNMOT,

Why don't you contact your Med-El representative - they will, for sure, can help you. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes, I agree. That is one of the reasons we'll have a patient rep we can call. I would give them a go first

• HearPeers Heroes

What about your Audi. They could guide you.

• HearPeers Heroes

Usually if it is equipment related, fine tuner, DAI cables.... It is best to call your patient rep as that is what they are there for. To help troubleshoot any problems. If you need something new, you would order through the rep

• HearPeers Heroes

I haven't gotten that far or needed to yet. So it's all new to me.

• HearPeers Heroes

You may also be able to find a cheaper one by posting on a Facebook medel discussion group. Many people there have multiple fine tuners.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

I asked my Audi for you. She said contact your Audi or the distributor or med el rep.