New Bone Bridge coming soon

Rxgustoman

Hello everyone,

I just had surgery and had a BB inserted.  Activation is set for June 2nd.  Is there an adjustment period, meaning is it wise to increase the wear time gradually?

Hello,

My BB was activated on March 16,  I did not require an adjustment period because bone conduction results in sound and words "heard" through my processor and implant being sent to my normal hearing left ear.  What adjustments I do go through involve how to set the volume for an individual program and coordinate it with the volume on my phone.  For example, not all "noisy environments" are the same.  Last weekend, we went to the Symphony and it was a very wonderful experience. using the Listening to Live Music Program.  The weekend before, we heard an ABBA cover band from Sweden play with our state Symphony.  The experience resulted in some electronic noise while attempting to listen. 

Cool, thanks for they information.  Terp1974, University of Maryland? I graduated from University of Maryland at Baltimore in 1988.