Still here

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Not by any stretch of your imagination. I've never tried Nutella as it has chocolate in it and I don't like chocolate but having tried the other two, think of the worst medicine you've ever had. Matt will probably disagree.

• HearPeers Heroes

Like all good things Sandy it needs to be taken in moderation.

I'll bring you some next year Ivana - and then take it home with me!

• HearPeers Heroes

Not by any stretch of your imagination. I've never tried Nutella as it has chocolate in it and I don't like chocolate but having tried the other two, think of the worst medicine you've ever had. Matt will probably disagree.

It's a hazelnut creme and it's pretty popular in Europe. I bet it can be purchased even in U.S. & Canada. It's from Italy originally. On the internet people publish even how to make cakes with it. I am not really fan of it - it's actually totally plastic, soya in huge amount which is not so popular in Europe.

• HearPeers Heroes

Like all good things Sandy it needs to be taken in moderation.

I'll bring you some next year Ivana - and then take it home with me!

Well, now when I asked I really have to try it. :P

• HearPeers Heroes

Well they use Nutella to make doughnuts at Tim Hortons!! I love it!! I used to have it as a sandwich when I was pregnant!! So yummy but have quite a bit of sugar in it. They advertise it's a breakfast spread. I won't buy it often as the kids google it up!! Or try it with peanut butter. That show my husband eats it.

• HearPeers Heroes

Vegemite and marmite don't sound so appetizing.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well they use Nutella to make doughnuts at Tim Hortons!! I love it!! I used to have it as a sandwich when I was pregnant!! So yummy but have quite a bit of sugar in it. They advertise it's a breakfast spread. I won't buy it often as the kids google it up!! Or try it with peanut butter. That show my husband eats it.

When I was a kid, I've eaten Nutella from time to time... On fresh and warm bread. When I have tasted real chocolate or hazelnut cream (it's not butter so I don't know how to pronounce it) - decided that's not for me. :P

Yes, I am familiar with American custom of eating peanut butter, but believe it or not - we don't have it all. :)

If there were no American movies, we wouldn't ever hear for it. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

I know crazy!! I was at a club in Austria the last time I was there. (Long time ago) they were playing American music!! I was surprised. But the American culture has quite the influence on the world.

• HearPeers Heroes

Love Nutella. Have some in the pantry right now.

Sorry mate but I am just not a vega mite fan

• HearPeers Heroes

I know crazy!! I was at a club in Austria the last time I was there. (Long time ago) they were playing American music!! I was surprised. But the American culture has quite the influence on the world.

Well, taking into account of American's movies and also fairytale of the American dream - it doesn't surprise. Each one wish a small part of it. :)

But as Europe is pretty colourful - it's possible to combine everything. Great influence is made by GB also.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, you aren't missing anything

Ok, I believe you. :)