Just an FYI

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

That's awesome. But they seem to come up with new things to celebrate every year.

• HearPeers Heroes

This is true Kara

If you can think of it, somebody in the world has a day for it.

• HearPeers Heroes

This is true Kara

If you can think of it, somebody in the world has a day for it.

Well, it's definitely useful - on this way someone could inform self about various problems of human existence. Also, it's a good way to give people a certain time to show what they can and why did they worked hard. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Agreed Ivana

Just thought it was funny that there seems to be SO many of these days. Of course each condition affects some bodies life in some way. Good way to raise awareness

• HearPeers Heroes

Agreed Ivana

Just thought it was funny that there seems to be SO many of these days. Of course each condition affects some bodies life in some way. Good way to raise awareness

Yeap - well, I would say it's like a discount in your shopping mall where products are emphasized when there is a need to familiar people with them or - just sell them ;)

Ok - the last reason is a joke but I remember one of your videos you linked where people were asked if they knew what is a cochlear implant. After so many years as a viable prosthetic device it's pretty strange device for most of people at street perhaps. But hey, people wouldn't even know for a usefulness of DVD or Blu-RAY if these devices weren't emphasized. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

I was asked the just the other day if they were a Bluetooth :D :D :D

• HearPeers Heroes

I still can not overcome the remote control :(  

I guess I will have to cut my hair so my BB started to be more visible than my remote :D :D