Wrapping up 2022

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello HearPeer friends

As the year 2022 winds down, I wish you all good health, easy listening and great happiness in 2023.

I am thankful each and every day for this fabulous gift of hearing.  Thank you @MED-EL Moderator for always helping us .

25 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

Hello HearPeer friends

As the year 2022 winds down, I wish you all good health, easy listening and great happiness in 2023.

I am thankful each and every day for this fabulous gift of hearing.  Thank you @MED-EL Moderator for always helping us .

Yes I agree 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• Like 2

Third this!!!!! Thank you medel!

I also thank mary beth for making sure we all get attention and fantastical advice!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks, everyone, for your incredibly helpful contributions to the Hearpeers forum!
We're happy to have such an amazing community that keeps informing, helping, and being there for each other.

All the best,
your MED-EL Moderators

• 3 weeks later...

Happy “2023”. Everyone.      I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday.  Just wanted to say thank you to all those willing to help and share their experiences.  We have gained a lot from here.  Thanks, of course, Mary Beth for all you do.  Looking forward to more great advice this year.  Regards, John and Diane

• Like 2