Musical Ear Syndrome

Heywayne

If you follow the link below, you will find an amusing cartoon about the ghost music some of us are hearing. I'm currently listening to the same repeated passage from "America the Beautiful" with a backdrop sound of a crying baby. Not great for relaxation. 

http://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2016/11/27

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

This is so true!!! Right after my surgery on Oct 18th,  all I heard was the First Noel over and over again with waves crashing :D At the time I didn't mind since I couldn't hear anything anyway. Thanks for sharing, I got a laugh out of the comic! Hope your America the Beautiful and crying baby are calming down :)

I don't hear music but when in a 'loud sound' situation my tinnitus changes to the sound of twin engine airplanes. The first few times this happened I kept watching the skies to see these old planes.

• HearPeers Heroes

Like this cartoon. Thanks Heywayne for sharing. I don't hear any ghost music or sounds, but at some reason I feel like this cartoon about me, too :)

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Cara, 

i never heard anything like that but agree the cartoon is pretty funny

• HearPeers Heroes

I heard same type of music and repetitive when I go to crowed sites.