Connecting Rondo 3 to iPhone

Guinevere

Hello, 
I'm new to the cochlear implant world and am struggling with using AudioKey2.  I am unable to pair my rondo 3 with my iPhone and am wondering if this particular issue has happened before to help me.  
I am able to select "Direct" , restart the Rondo, and pair the audio processor initially.  I end up with a screen that says "Paired processors found (1)".  It says to select one audio processor.  However no options appear below to select and therefore the "Next" key does not populate for me to select it.  If I select "Rondo 3. Left...", a box pops up that says "Device owned by user..." and brings me right back to the screen asking me to select one audio processor.  

Thank you for your help!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Guinevere

Is it possible that it already paired successfully?  Are you able to use the remote on AudioKey2 to control your Rondo3?

I'm not sure.  It does say "Paired processors found (1), but I can't select the "next" button, and if I go back a screen it does show the green checkmark next to my device.  However, from this screen the only place to go is hit "next" which restarts the pairing process again.  

Thanks for the help!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Guinevere

The general rule of thumb is to delete the app (AudioKey2) from your phone.  Restart your phone.  Download the AudioKey2 app again and start over.

If this doesn’t work, in the App Store under the AudioKey2 app is a contact us for help option.

Hello Guinevere, thanks for your message. Please let us know if deleting the app and restarting your phone helped. If not, we will get in touch with our product experts to find a solution.

Kind regards,
Gordana

• 2 weeks later...