Now over 200 surged with BB in the world!!

bigguns

• HearPeers Heroes

I have listen your link and on my iPhone (of course, bad loudspeekers) I hear from 120Hz to cca 8000 Hz.

In the range of higher frequencies, I hear that "ouiiiiii" but not so irritating like possibly you.

Ok, Fredrik - but I still do not understand what is the connection between level 4 input level and the (in)ability of Amade to listen under 200 Hz?

Ivana.

Never said there was a connection between Input levels and the absence of bass. The absence of bassinformation we have to accept.

Am I so hard to understand? How is it with you English speakers, do you understand what I mean/writing about?

Still, ask your tech guy about the diffrent Input levels. He can explain.

All I can say is that Level 1 is for VSB initially, Then then there are Level 2 and 3 which is programmed in software to BB, Level ´4 whish is the strongest in preprogram volymes in softwere.   For me, there was only level 4 wish worked without distortion, ok.

However, in future, perhaps in 2-3 yearn we have a new reciver to put on our heads.  Then I expect bluetooth, loop, and a volyme button on a remote control, at least.

/Fredrik

• HearPeers Heroes

Ok, Fredrik - but I still do not understand what is the connection between level 4 input level and the (in)ability of Amade to listen under 200 Hz?

Ivana.

Never said there was a connection between Input levels and the absence of bass. The absence of bassinformation we have to accept.

Am I so hard to understand? How is it with you English speakers, do you understand what I mean/writing about?

Still, ask your tech guy about the diffrent Input levels. He can explain.

All I can say is that Level 1 is for VSB initially, Then then there are Level 2 and 3 which is programmed in software to BB, Level ´4 whish is the strongest in preprogram volymes in softwere.   For me, there was only level 4 wish worked without distortion, ok.

However, in future, perhaps in 2-3 yearn we have a new reciver to put on our heads.  Then I expect bluetooth, loop, and a volyme button on a remote control, at least.

/Fredrik

Fredrik,

For a quite amount of time I have feeling that we are discussing various aspects of BB. Unfortunately we discuss this pretty much rarely and I was describing my problem regarding of hearing bass and lower frequencies in general and I could not understand your complaint about input levels.

I still can not - I have got maximum level input from the very first start and I am pretty sure I have written that before somewhere. I have initially said this is too quiet for me and I was given the maximum input level. So I hear everything pretty loud enough - if this is what you wish to say. I still do not see connection between the input level and distortion . ? Surprised You have connected to my complaint and, logically - I thought this is connected.

I believe this is not the problem of foreign language.

But ok - I will send your propositions to the BB team. My list is pretty same.

Hi Ivana!

Aha , if you now that you got the highest level fom the beginning, very interesting if so.

What was the date of your activation again? June ,July something?

/Fredrik

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello Fredrik again,

I was activated on August 14th - 6 weeks now. I rememberthat Kelly also

Wrote hiw she got pretty high level of volume and she asked even to be

Little bit lower because it was to harsh for her ears.