iHM24

• HearPeers Heroes

I am not familiar with it myself. I'm sorry I can't help

• HearPeers Heroes

I hope it works out for you, let us know how you like it

• HearPeers Heroes

I tried out the roger pen for the first time just a few days ago. Hameed, may I ask why you are looking for something different?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 4:39 PM, Adam said:

I tried out the roger pen for the first time just a few days ago. Hameed, may I ask why you are looking for something different?

Because the specifications of other device such as Quattro 4.0 and Artone Max

wirelessly hear music not like roger pen you should connected with cables I prefer Bluetooth devices because of that devices support:

• Stereo Bluetooth headset profile (A2DP)

but I like roger pen because FM so clear to hear TV but when you make calling people they hear noise so many friends told me when I was using Quattro they hear my voice so clear which better than roger pen.

I'm thinking to stay on roger pen for now, later I will decide which one to purchase Quattro or Artone because both of them give same result and Artone price 139$ while Quattro around 250$ the difference only when somebody call you and you're using Quattro the device tell you the number of caller and that not very important!