AudioStream with Roku?

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Another thing that is cool with streaming Roku audio through the phone app is that if someone is using an android phone with dual audio streaming and a compatible HA then they can stream the Roku audio through its app to both the Sonnet2/Sonnet and the HA.

1- left phone by tv and wandered around. It cut out when I was outside of the BTLE range between AudioStream and my phone. 

2- took phone and went upstairs then to opposite side of the house and it suddenly cut out once there. 

3- looked into audio settings of Roku and TV to see if it was possible to have two audio sources going at the same time. In Roku settings wasn’t possible and my TV is old so unsure if it’s not possible at all or just not possible for me specifically due to the age of the TV. When the TV needs replacing, I’ll look into it again. 

It did have a nice hands off thing. As soon as I stopped private listening my left Rondo 3 (was wearing it while testing and steaming to right CI) immediately connected to the AudioLink and I was surprised with sudden dual audio. So if any visitors come it’ll be super easy to switch.