CONNECTING SONNET 1 AND SONNET 2 PROCESSORs TO IPHONE/AUDIO KEY TO STREAM MUSIC

lizjlong

Hello!

I just recently got my 2nd implant (left side). If received my first in 2019. I was activated yesterday. Unfortunatly, I am still unable to connect my old Sonnet 1 AND my new Sonnet 2 via audio key to my iphone to stream MUSIC. It worked in the Dr.'s office for phone calls, but not music. Can anybody in the same situation please walk me through this setup? My old Sonnet 1 DOES have the audio stream adapter (purcashed a year ago). No problems streaming music to my right side only until now. I want to stream bilaterlly with my new left processor. I hope i haven't confused anybody here. LOL. But I am at my wits end and would appreciate any expertise!

Thank you !

Liz 

• HearPeers Heroes

@lizjlong

Did you have your phone forget the first AudioStream?  And then start in AudioKey2 and pick configure as BILATERAL.

Hi Mary Beth ,

I acutally got both the old Sonnet and the new Sonnett working through Audio Stream. For some reason my audiologist set them up through bluetooth via Audio Key. I don't know why.

I am not sure about the Rondo's. I now have the old Rondo 2 and the new Rondo 3. My old Rondo 2 does not have streaming capabilities. I believe the Rondo 3 does. As far as I know, they are supposed to update my processsor(s) on the old ear when betting the 2nd ear done?

Any input on this? Thank you,

Liz

• HearPeers Heroes

So you are all set with your Sonnet and Sonnet2 streaming all audio from your phone to their AudioStream covers now?

Rondo 2 can use the Artone BT neckloop to stream audio via telecoil (MT/T).  Technically the Rondo 3 can do the same but it needs to have the telecoil adapter attached and if a ticking sound is heard it needs to be put in flight mode which is a hassle for many.  Also Rondo 3 can have a T only program but it requires our audiologists setting it up.

If I wanted to stream to one Rondo 2 and one Rondo 3 simultaneously I would use a flat speaker headband like CozyBand.

• 9 months later...

Hi, my name is Bailey.

my wife and I recently upgraded to the iPhone 15, but I cannot hear it through my CI, like I did before. It seems I always had to visit an audiologist to have it linked, am I not able to set up a Bluetooth connection between my iPhone 15 and my pop CI?

Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bailey

which processor are you using?

Hi Mary Beth, thanks for replying.

I have a Sonnet, and I don’t understand all this stuff about pairing and stuff,but it looks like I need to put my Sonnet processor on my my remote control while it is in pairing mode. OK, so how do I get this in pairing mode?  Think I will need to go see my audiologist again.

Sincerely, James

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bailey

this how to video may help