AudioKey 2 Program Renaming

Anthony Canada

Here is how I renamed the default programs on Audiolink from 1, 2, 3 and 4 to something more meaningful for me. I use a Rondo3 and an Iphone but I assume this will work for Sonnets as well.

1. From the main screen select Listening Settings.

IMG_2439.thumb.PNG.da959edc6d29b1d9fdad56aa343594c6.PNG

2. The Listening Settings screen will show what your current programs are called. By default they are 1, 2, 3 and 4. If you don't see all four slots you either have less that 4 programs or you have not refreshed your Audiolink.

IMG_2440.thumb.PNG.ea7c288a273937708b5b07b099a248d6.PNG

3. Click on the three dots at the top left and select Rename Programs.

IMG_2441.thumb.PNG.67bc788b17959d65017ffdb897bca177.PNG

4. Click on the box for each of the programs and change the name to something meaningful to you using the on screen keyboard.

IMG_2442.thumb.PNG.7403e36b651d252697c13cd3c03097d5.PNG

5. Press Save.

If your audiologist modifies your programs you will likely want to rename your programs after your session.

This works for Sonnet 2 as well. 

Unfortunately if you refresh audio processor data (or need to delete and re-pair processors) it resets the programs to the 1, 2, 3, 4 default name so you have to not only rename them any time there’s a major map change or processor/app issue, but you also have to set it per processor. EG for me I’d have to type the three program names (again) 4 times per program and as my recent appointment required that I refresh processor data, resetting the program names back to default yet again.

There’s also a character limit so depending on the program you might need to get creative in shortening the name while keeping it something that can be easily remembered/identified. 

I just realized I called this Audiolink and it is Audiokey2. I don't know if there's a way to move a post between forums.

56 minutes ago, Anthony Canada said:

I just realized I called this Audiolink and it is Audiokey2. I don't know if there's a way to move a post between forums.

@MED-EL Moderator Can probably help move it.

• Like 1

• MED-EL Moderator changed the title to AudioKey 2 Program Renaming

Hi everyone, thanks for tagging us.

We have just renamed this conversation. Please let us know if that's fine for you!

We have also sent your feedback about the issue with the program renaming to our product experts, thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,
Gordana

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MED-EL Moderator said:

Hi everyone, thanks for tagging us.

We have just renamed this conversation. Please let us know if that's fine for you!

We have also sent your feedback about the issue with the program renaming to our product experts, thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,
Gordana

Yes it is