October 2023 HearPeers GoogleMeet hosted by Mary Beth for Med-El CI users, their families and those considering a Med-El CI

Mary Beth

On 10/29/2023 at 11:28 AM, Mary Beth said:

@Gerda

Here is a link to the BT neckloop review I did on the Artone neckloop.  I’m happy to help with any tech questions you may have.

https://youtu.be/-O0mwezVGfs?si=zUCHHDHALoKKnsCP

Thank you MB I appreciate this. I got one 7 years ago when I was first activated but did not have much luck with it. Maybe I can try again?

I will order it as I assume it is better than my old one...

g

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerda

It may be worth trying to charge up your old one and see how things go 

Just now, Mary Beth said:

@Gerda

It may be worth trying to charge up your old one and see how things go 

Yes I was wondering what you might say about that... was just looking at it today:) I have scheduled a 1:1 medel support for tomorrow...not sure how that works...will I get an email?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerda

I do not know how 1:1 tech support sessions work as far as an email link but I hope someone else here knows.

@Tim @Lauren???

15 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Gerda

I do not know how 1:1 tech support sessions work as far as an email link but I hope someone else here knows.

@Tim @Lauren???

I found where it tells you they send an email with zoom link

thanks MB 

@Gerda you should have received an email with a link to join. Typically it’s whoever you’re scheduled to meet with that sends it. If you don’t see it in your email inbox check spam or junk as it could have ended up there. 

If you need to modify it like I had to for one, you’ll go back to where you schedule it online (if you did it online). If you scheduled via phone then you’d need to call and let them know you didn’t get the email or need to change it, etc. 

Example email confirmation of one of my past 1:1. 

IMG_7954.thumb.jpeg.aad458aefe562470d4ff1b0558e9da39.jpeg

IMG_7955.thumb.jpeg.5496fb2691cd991cfbca748deb6e3c8b.jpeg

Example of the appointment link from the Med-El individual I was scheduled with:

IMG_7956.thumb.jpeg.5050b7fbd742ca5513f82b1f88cb9f6f.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Lauren said:

@Gerda you should have received an email with a link to join. Typically it’s whoever you’re scheduled to meet with that sends it. If you don’t see it in your email inbox check spam or junk as it could have ended up there. 

If you need to modify it like I had to for one, you’ll go back to where you schedule it online (if you did it online). If you scheduled via phone then you’d need to call and let them know you didn’t get the email or need to change it, etc. 

Example email confirmation of one of my past 1:1. 

IMG_7954.thumb.jpeg.aad458aefe562470d4ff1b0558e9da39.jpeg

IMG_7955.thumb.jpeg.5496fb2691cd991cfbca748deb6e3c8b.jpeg

Example of the appointment link from the Med-El individual I was scheduled with:

IMG_7956.thumb.jpeg.5050b7fbd742ca5513f82b1f88cb9f6f.jpeg

Thank you Lauren 

I will check junk