Terrific securing option for Rondos

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I was searching for a great way to secure my Rondos when engaged in activities that may knock them off.  I didn’t want to use headbands.  Mostly I was searching for a way to know that the Rondos would not be lost if I knocked them off when flying etc.

I have friends who have used the securing lines and clips that came with our Rondos.  Many have commented that the securing line cuts through the actual Rondo area between those tiny securing holes.

I ordered these and they seem ideal.  Instead of a fishing line like tether, these tethers have a give to them.  They can be attached to the Rondos via those small tethering holes or can be attached to the Rondo protectors.  They come in unilateral or bilateral styles.

I will use this when flying or when staying in a hospital.  I like the secure clip that doesn’t attach to my hair but rather attaches to a shirt.  It reminds me of the secure Rondo ear gear clip.  That clip has performed wonderfully when riding waves in the ocean.

Just sharing in case you are looking for something similar .

http://smartear.pl/product-eng-5134-CLIP-ON-INVISIBLE-HOOKS-FOR-MED-EL-RONDO-TRANSPARENT.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth, Since first day. Firstly fo a clip and invisible fishing line to shirt and now with the clipset to glasses mount.

• 7 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes
On 11/27/2017 at 6:54 PM, Mary Beth said:

I was searching for a great way to secure my Rondos when engaged in activities that may knock them off.  I didn’t want to use headbands.  Mostly I was searching for a way to know that the Rondos would not be lost if I knocked them off when flying etc.

I have friends who have used the securing lines and clips that came with our Rondos.  Many have commented that the securing line cuts through the actual Rondo area between those tiny securing holes.

I ordered these and they seem ideal.  Instead of a fishing line like tether, these tethers have a give to them.  They can be attached to the Rondos via those small tethering holes or can be attached to the Rondo protectors.  They come in unilateral or bilateral styles.

I will use this when flying or when staying in a hospital.  I like the secure clip that doesn’t attach to my hair but rather attaches to a shirt.  It reminds me of the secure Rondo ear gear clip.  That clip has performed wonderfully when riding waves in the ocean.

Just sharing in case you are looking for something similar .

http://smartear.pl/product-eng-5134-CLIP-ON-INVISIBLE-HOOKS-FOR-MED-EL-RONDO-TRANSPARENT.html

I tried that too only to find the clip failed shortly after I received and used it. I switched it out with an alligator clip and am happy with that.