Rondo 3 Mini Battery Pack Cable -- does it offer audio connection?

DWhite

Hi! I recently transitioned from Rondo 1 to Rondo 3 and am considering buying the mini battery pack cable as a back-up power source. I can't find a good description of this product on Med-El's website (perhaps I missed it?)...can someone tell me whether this battery pack also allows you to connect to your laptop for a direct audio connection? I could do that with the Rondo 1 battery pack, but can't tell if the Rondo 3 version has the same feature. Would be great if it does since I take a lot of Zoom calls and this would be a great back-up to my audiolink as well. Thanks!

Hello - information can be found in the US Med-El Webshop:IMG_8047.thumb.jpeg.e7fa78089ef49cab05bc39b6d236dca0.jpeg

IMG_8045.thumb.jpeg.1e866beb2d4f34fd8674257328711ab1.jpeg

I have only Sonnet 2 and Rondo 3 but can confirm it works with those processors.  I am not sure if this is the same one you have used with Rondo 1 as the description mentions only Rondo (with no 1, 2, or 3 after).

Med-El Webshop uses your same MyMedel login information and can be accessed directly via web or through your MyMedel portal.

@DWhite I don't think it has an audio port. I use the other Medel cable for charging my Rondo3 when away from home. It has a USB connector and uses any USB adapter or battery pack. Here is a picture of it plugged into my processor and a battery pack. The cable does not come with a battery pack and retails through the Medel store for $125 CAD. I can use the Rondo3 while it is charging.

IMG_2854.JPG

@Mary Beth that is my point. You can get a charging cable that works with any USB device for less than half the price as the mini battery pack that uses a specialized plug in. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Anthony Canada

The mini battery pack has plug in connections to attach a Med-El cable for headphone jacks and for Europlug (3 prong jack) receivers for the Roger System.

It is not the best option just for powering up the Rondo 3 but for those who are looking for ways to connect with headphone jacks or a europlug Roger receiver, it is an option.

• Like 1