Connect CI with laptop

Marisa

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how you can connect the Sonnet 2 with a HP laptop by bluetooth? Do you need a Roger on or an audiolink in between?

• HearPeers Heroes

You can plug the AudioLink into the computer.  Or plug a Roger transmitter into the computer and use a Roger receiver on the Sonnet.

Or 

use around the ear BT headphones like BOSE QC35

or

use a BT neckloop like Artone and put Sonnet in MT or T setting 

@Mary Beth, In my opinion, all the connection types you mentioned are difficult and not useful. Just like we can connect to the phone via audiostream, we should also be able to connect to the laptop. The connection should be simple and practical. We are waiting for an update regarding audiostream from Medel. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Sakin

Being able to directly connect to all BT devices is definitely something many of us are looking forward to.  In my opinion, the new BTLE plus AuraCast is going to completely open up and level the connectivity playing field- for CI users, HA users and typically hearing  BT users.  

In the meantime, we can only list the options that are available to us at the moment when someone asks about connecting via BT to a computer.  

I hope others will add their suggestions as well.  

In addition to direct connectivity options with all BT devices, my wish list includes complete user control over the mixing ratio of processor mic/streamed audio.