Alternatives to Artone 3 Max.

Valentin

• HearPeers Heroes

I thin is time to replace my Artone 3 Max. I read something on the forum, but I don't remember where is the post and I don't find the thread.

What alternatives do you recommend? Actually I have Rondo 2. I'ma single side implanted.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

Artone has been saying that they are releasing a new version for a couple of years but I have not seen anything yet.  Purchasing a new Artone neckloop varies by country.  I suggest purchasing it in a way that you can return it for a refund if it arrives faulty.  Artone’s customer service is very hard to deal with directly.

• HearPeers Heroes

For reasons you comment is for I'm looking other options. Where I live is hard buy with return available. I prefer looking for anything with less problems and at least better support if you need to contact with them.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

flat speakers in headbands can be used with Rondo 2 by positioning the flat speaker over the Rondo 2 mic and setting the sound source to send the audio in mono to just that one speaker (R or L).  CozyPhones are a wired option. CozyBands are a BT option.  Both are inexpensive.  Available online.  They work with my Rondo 1.

• HearPeers Heroes

I knew about cozyphones thanks to you Mary Beth. They are as good as new with me as new. When I discovered and tested bluetooth connection, I didn't use them anymore. But its true that a connection device via bluetooth is more practical. For this reason I'm looking for one to replace Artone 3. I'm something worried about their support attention on devices.

• HearPeers Heroes

And I saw this brand BT neckloop.  Reviews are good but it seems larger than Artone with a shorter battery life 

https://www.connevans.co.uk/product/3892140/98CMBT22/CM-BT2-Bluetooth-Neckloop-for-hearing-aid-users

• HearPeers Heroes

At least the connevan allows you to change the battery. I like that it has bluetooth 5.0. Maybe I'll get one to try it out.

The Cozy Band idea doesn't seem bad either, but when you wear the band for several hours it starts to get uncomfortable. It happened to me with the wired one, although the sound was good.

• HearPeers Heroes

If you decide to try the one on Connevans , let us know your experiences @Valentin