AudioStream adapter for Rondo 3 FAQ

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@WarrantyVoided_Left

I believe @Lauren posted that you must forget that hearing device in order to select the new AudioStream adapter

@Mary Beth@Lauren

Oh man, that is going to be a real pain if I have to keep connecting every time.  I may just have to use my work around of having settings open.  Maybe the problem is Rondo 3 AudioLink and Sonnet 2 AudioLink don't like each other and there can be only one (like in the Highlander movies).

When Sonnet AudioStream is connected:

IMG_0878.thumb.jpeg.43b91c91a252109d886fd31dfaa01084.jpeg

When Rondo 3 AudioStream is connected: 

IMG_0877.thumb.jpeg.0a1d0db4bd5419046a1969089cf667c8.jpeg

When connecting either AudioStream you do have to forget the other. I think it’s an iPhone limitation on not being able to have two of the same sides connected at the same time. Like how AudioLink and the physical remote can’t have two of the same side connected either. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@WarrantyVoided_Left

I think it is a quick thing to do the way @Lauren described it.

Maybe she can give you her steps?

As for switching back and forth I found it relatively easy even juggling four processors. 

Though outside of testing and comparing I haven’t had a need to touch my Sonnet 2s. I think @Tim hasn’t either. 

The short of it: I found it easy to switch back and forth. Convenient, no. I’m happy to leave my Rondo 3s as the connected device for now. 

@Lauren @Mary Beth

I may just stick with my messed up way of getting my processors to work, because now my phone is not connecting to either processor. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well, will need to play around with it more to make it work.  I really wish Med EL's app and connecting things worked a little better than they do.

Thanks for the help!

Not sure if this will be of any help, but this is where I shared a short screen record video of switching back and forth between processors. 

Oh my!  After all kinds of changes I think my Rondo 3 will now AudioStream without having to have my settings open.   Thanks for the help @Mary Beth @Lauren!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning

The Rondo 3 AudioStream adapter has now been released to Canada. I am searching to find out if the adapter will work with a Galaxy S23 , a Rondo 3 and a Phonak Naida L90-UP. Any help would be much appreciated.

Brian

@Etobican has it been released in Canada? If it has been can you tell me what the path you used is on the store front because I can't find it.

@Etobican Hey there! I just got mine yesterday and connected it to both my phones. My work cell is an S23 and my personal is an S23+. Both connected easily and are working well :)

@Anthony Canada which province are you in ? I got mine from Union Hearing in Toronto. It's not on the website yet though, you'll have to email them and ask for it if that's your local dealer. 

Hi

Yes I am in Ontario. Union Hearing is who carries them. They have a system problem, which means you need to either e-mail or phone to order!

@Jackie_L and @Etobican thank you. I'm in Alberta but Union out of Toronto is who we use as well. I'll email them.