Pandora Music

Megan L.

• HearPeers Heroes

Maybe I’m late to the Pandora Party, but now a good amount of songs have lyrics included! I found it today when I was shuffling through my Maroon 5 & Flo Rida stations ?

I know we have some newly activated/switched on people (and soon to be activated) and thought it might help! Tag anyone I missed!!!

@Mary Featherston

@Kara of Canada

@stranger

@Dave in Pittsburgh

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

And don’t forget about the free app Sound Hound that highlights lyrics to songs you are listening to also.  Hold your phone horizontally to get a bigger lyric display.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

I just downloaded Sound Hound @Mary Beth Cool!! That will be useful with the radio

Thann you @Megan L. and @Mary Beth for the apps. Unfortunately Pandora is not available anymore in Australia :(.

I didn't know that Sound Hound has that capability of showing lyrics. I'm going to try it.

• HearPeers Heroes

@stranger darn!!! Sound hound seems really good so far though ? I downloaded it earlier today

• HearPeers Heroes

How does SoundHound work?  Do you listen to the radio or can I put it on a device that I have music loaded on?

• HearPeers Heroes

SoundHound does work while you are playing music stored on your phone as long as you are listening to it through the speakers on your phone.  I don’t know if it works if you plug in headphones.  Has anyone tried that yet?

• HearPeers Heroes

I haven’t tried it with headphones....when I first loaded the app it needed access to the mic. So I wonder if you use the headphones if it would have to be a list you have on your phone like Apple Music in order for the app to work??? Someone with headphones needs to test that out for us ? I don’t have headphones ?