Someone passed from Sonnet SYNCHRONY to Rondò2?

Marcus

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Marcus

and welcome to HearPeers!

Are you a Sonnet user now?

@Kim has both Sonnet and Rondo 2.  She just posted about liking her Rondo 2 today.  Maybe she will compare her experience with the Sonnet and Rondo 2 for us.

Hello. I have the sonnet now. I wanted to understand how to listen to the rondo is like the sonnet. I'm interested in the sound quality. :))))

• HearPeers Heroes

Have you ever listened with the original Rondo? Or an OPUS2?

Do you use natural, adaptive or omni mic setting on your Sonnet?

@Marcus

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marcus

In the US, Rondo 2 is just now being released.  We have several active members in HearPeers who are presently using Sonnets and eagerly awaiting their Rondo 2s under a plus Rondo 2 promo Med-El ran here.  So in the next few weeks, we will hear what these members think of their Rondo 2s.

We have already heard from a few Rondo 2 users with Sonnet experience.  Let’s see if I can tag you.

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Marcus, I am a Sonnet user who has just received Rondo2s.  Unfortunately I'm still doing aural rehab on my second CI (activated in November) so the sound isn't optimized yet.

I normally use the Omni setting on my Sonnets, so the Rondo2 sounds quite similar.  It is seeming louder to me but I'm not sure why - my audiologist just copied the Sonnet MAP over to the Rondo2s.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marcus

You can always ask Joe specific questions about the sound quality.  He responds to posts here often. Just tag him with @Jdashiell so he gets notified.  Joe is a musician.  He is quite perceptive about sound quality.