Soundbridge with Amade processor

Laura

I am from the US and was just implanted in April 2019.  I will be getting the amade processor in June.  I would love the Samba processor but it is not yet available in the US.  Would love to connect with other Soundbridge users that used the Amade processor.  

From what I understand the Amade doesn't have any connectivity features like t-coil or bluetooth.  Has anyone found any assistive technology that works with the Amade.  Even just an FM system with headphone that cover the processor I would think would help.  Anyone try it?

Also what accessories have you found helpful or not helpful. 

Any feedback would be great.  

• HearPeers Heroes

@Laura

Welcome to HearPeers!

I am a CI user but I have a suggestion that may work for you with the Amade processor.

CozyPhones flat speakers in a headband.  I use them with my Rondo processors and love them.  If you don’t want to be wired to your sound source, they sell a BT adapter.

@Mary Beth

Thanks.  That looks like an option.  Wonder if I can take the headphone part out of the headband and use it more discreetly for work. 

Can you fit your Rondo in the headband pouch?  I am pretty active and worry my processor is going to fall off.  So being able to use the headband when running would be a plus.  

Thanks

• HearPeers Heroes

@Laura

The Rondos would fit in that headband but I have never used it that way.  Maybe this short video I made for some friends will help.

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm agree with Mary Beth. Great sound quality for this low cost gadget. I use it when I use the computer. I have no BT neckloop yet.