2 year old passes hearing test but still doesn't respond

Emme1234

Hi im emma mummy to a nearly two year old  little girl afue months back we had her hearing test done basic test were she sat at a table and they played noises through a speaker on each side of the room and a quick airflow test to see if ear drum was working.. came back no problem with her ears my daughter cannot talk she can babble but there is no clear communication between us..ive tried to learn colours words etc but to no avail...she is very fussy with what food she eats to...has anyone else on here had the same symptoms with the lo..

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello @Emme1234

I tried to find a clinic that works with Med-El in Afghanistan in Med-El’s clinic finder but nothing showed up so I will tag @MED-EL Moderator for some help.

Wishing your daughter the best.

11 hours ago, Emme1234 said:

Hi im emma mummy to a nearly two year old  little girl afue months back we had her hearing test done basic test were she sat at a table and they played noises through a speaker on each side of the room and a quick airflow test to see if ear drum was working.. came back no problem with her ears my daughter cannot talk she can babble but there is no clear communication between us..ive tried to learn colours words etc but to no avail...she is very fussy with what food she eats to...has anyone else on here had the same symptoms with the lo..

Hi @Emme1234, Have you spoken to your daughter's health professional about this for further support or assistance? You can also reach out to one of our clinics in the UK. You can find their details here: https://www.medel.com/clinic-finder. Kind regards, Mary 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Emme1234

My apologies.  For some reason when I clicked on your profile, it read Afghanistan.

Wishing your daughter the best.