FREQUENCY OF MAPping appointments

Mary Beth

FREQUENCY OF MAPping APPTS  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you go to MAPping appointments?

• Every 1-5 months
    • Every 6 months
    • Every 7-11 months
    • Every year
    • It’s been more than a year since my last MAPping appointment.

• HearPeers Heroes

How often do you go to MAPping appointments?

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm not sure how to answer.  In late April I had my last scheduled mapping appointment after my second implant (so it was six months after the second activation).  I probably would have gone back this summer, but my audiologist is on maternity leave and I chose to wait for her return.  I have an appointment now in October.  We can talk about frequency then.  Also, see the baby pictures.  🙂

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

My last mapping was in January and I should have done one in August but I moved that to October. After that I should be doing it every 6 months. 

I certainly think I need a mapping. On Saturday a lady was speaking to me and I didn't hear a word she said! But then another woman spoke and I heard her clearly! I was wearing my Rondo2. Maybe the first woman has a high voice? She was sitting and I was standing; don't know if that contributed to it. I hardly ever have such a problem. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I am more than a year since both sides were implanted, so I am at a point where I should go every 6 months.

However, I am scheduled for 3 separate appointments, 1 week apart. I believe its Right side, Left Side and booth testing, although Im not sure what order.

Insurance rules or University rules ???