Audio

Marion nancy

I am now the proud owner of the audiolink.  One issue when listening to an audio book even though it is streaming others can still hear.  
I know when I used other ALD others could not hear.  Waiting to hear back from Med-El.

otherwise sound is excellent. Clear and sharp. Nice to have not worry about putting the turner in T mode or with Rogers changing to their battery cover.  

anyone with suggestions 

Edited by Marion nancy
It works

Yeh audiolink works.  Found out how to use cables.  Sound is clear and sharp.  I like the size. Very small and lightweight.   Will post further after I have used it for awhile. So far TV is great

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

If you want to stream music and audiobooks from your AudioLink without using cables, you need to run an A2DP converter app in the background on your phone/tablet.  Enjoy!

5 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Marion nancy

If you want to stream music and audiobooks from your AudioLink without using cables, you need to run an A2DP converter app in the background on your phone/tablet.  Enjoy!

@marybethThank you so much.  I downloaded a  A2DP adapter(3.99cdn).  It Works.  
happy it is a storm day therefore I had time to look at all this.  Even though it is. -20C  and snowy what a wonderful WOW day😊