Sonnet 2 Accessories

DncTchr2

Hello!

Heading in for 2nd mapping...not quite 2 weeks from activation. Overall, going well...last week was a bit tough.  I am really struggling with all of the accessories...how to link them, what they are used for, etc. I have tried reading the books and instructions, but I think that maybe I am just a bit overwhelmed by everything right now...I realize it will become second nature after a while. My question is, what would be the best accessory to take with me today for my appointment?  They told my to choose one, and I am looking for suggestions here. Thanks very much for your time! ❤️ 

audio processor, roger link and mic...I am certain there is one more, but I am starting with these 2...thank you!

• HearPeers Heroes

You have the Sonnet AudioLink

and the Roger MyLink neckloop receiver with the Roger Pen or Roger Select transmitter?

We can help you with those items here in HPs too.  So it doesn’t matter which one you bring to your appt.

Let us know how we can help you.

Good luck at your appt.

Hello Mary Beth and thank you!  Appointment went very well, thank you...crazy loud again, but I am excited to say some of the adjustments that were made made voices sound much better.  The audio and rep from Med El told me to keep working on my progress with word recognition...Angel Sound, TED talks, and books on tape...and to bring my equipment to my next visit to get the hang of everything. I have to the Roger Select...I think I have just been a bit overwhelmed with returning to work and trying to hear music (dance teacher), which have made me a bit unable to focus on the other stuff...rep told me there are lots of resources on the website and youtube...when I try again, if I have any questions, I will come back here for advice...thanks very much for your time. Hope you are well! 

• HearPeers Heroes

Great @DncTchr2!

There is a way to use the Select and receiver to help you hear the music.  If you need help, let me know.

Thanks so much...I will try to take a look at it again tonight and if I cannot figure it out, I will reach out to you...<3