Sony noise cancelling headphones.

Liz

Hi all,

Does anyone use sony headphones and not get feedback from positioning please?  

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/sony-wh-1000xm3-wireless-noise-cancelling-over-ear-headphones-black

I tried them the other day and doing my best to position on the microphone part.

Cheers

Liz

• HearPeers Heroes

@Liz

I use BOSE QC35 and love them.  The CI does not create feedback like hearing aids (unless you are using Sonnet EAS with an earmold for acoustic sound).

BOSE QC were the only around the ear headphones I could use with my power hearing aid without causing feedback before I was implanted.

Thank you Mary Beth, 

I do wear a mould for one of my sonnets. The Sony noise cancelling is supposed to be very good according to staff in the store, but I should have tried the Bose. I think it’s a case of making sure I adjust them to where I feel comfortable. 

Liz 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Liz

All noise cancelling headphones are designed to block noise at the ear canal position within the cup (the center). Since our mics are not in the center, we do not get the same level of noise canceling as acoustic listeners.