Music training and CIs

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

https://www.ouiemagazine.net/2020/09/18/med-el-sassocie-avec-meludia-pour-ameliorer-lexperience-musicale/?fbclid=IwAR3SWGjDW1bzC3BpWqZoi7Ak-VMte5oUpNX2KwHKFbytMgHksnciCYe1hEM

This article is in French.  On an iPhone, tap the AA in the left corner of the url address bar and select translate to English

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

This reminds me, I've been meaning to ask.  There's a Facebook group for music training with CIs, and while I have not actually done any of their suggested exercises (heh) I see people post things like "best music to listen to with CIs" and that has, if I'm honest, put me off participating much in the group.

Because it seems to me that the best music to listen to with CIs is the music you want to hear.  Right?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

I am not a fan of “best music to listen to with CIs” nor music that has been modified for better CI listening.

I listen to all kinds of music....real music....old, new, all different styles.

I agree with you.  The best music to listen to with our  CIs is whichever music we want to listen to at the moment!

• Like 1