iPhone vs Android Connectivity with Med-el Proucts

Bill C

Which phone family is "better" or "simpler" for day-to-day use with Sonnet2, Rondo3, AudioLink and AudioStream? 

@Bill C

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bill C

to edit, touch the three dots at the top right of the post, then select edit.  Fix what you want and remember to then click save

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bill C

AudioStream works with both iPhone and android.  See Med-El ‘s website for specific models.  On iPhones it is a made for iPhone hearing device so it is very simple to use and can also use the iPhone as a remote mic with the free LiveListen feature.  AudioStream works great and seamlessly on my iPhone.

AudioLink also works with both iPhone and Android.  The only audio that is directly streamed is phone calls.  All other audio has to be converted through an app like Audio2Ear.  I don’t care for the sound quality of the converted audio.

Rondo 3 and Sonnet 2 can both use either iPhones or android phones as a remote with the AudioKey2 app.

Thanks @Mary Beth. With my Resound Preza HA in my left ear, I've been told that an iPhone communicates in native mode and the Android is bit less simple. Just asking. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bill C

I am an iPhone user and AudioStream works great with it.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Bill C

Here is a list of compatible devices for AudioStream per Med-El 

9D15F4D7-9EA8-4954-8182-104D20C44BF4.png

51FCB1FB-6F87-4218-BF84-F9A0BA74AC74.png

801E8340-15E8-4D8E-8719-E49E663A720F.png