Audio stream set up problems

karenRS

Have just setup audio stream for the first time on both my processors. I was getting a bit frustrated because it didn’t work and kept on saying “configuration failed. “  I only managed to set it up after connecting one  processor at a time. Now I’m all hooked up and happy

• HearPeers Heroes

@karenRS

Yes I believe the AudioKey 2 app prompted me to reboot a specific one (L or R) and place it close to the phone.  Then it prompted me for the other one.  

Have you listened to music with 2 AudioStreams yet?  I love it!

Yes, it's great! It's going to be so good. I had to configure first the left and complete that process and then the right. It wouldn't let me do them like it was laid out on the app

• HearPeers Heroes

@karenRS

hmmm I wonder why? Are you using iPhone or android?

iPhone. I downloaded the iPhone update  before this so maybe that had something to do with it

• HearPeers Heroes

@karenRS

That is so strange.  I have iPhone 8 running 14.4.2 and AudioKey2 processed both Left and Right AudioStreams in the same configuration session.  First left then right.

Tech is always full of surprises.  I am glad you figured out a work around.

If I want to dampen my Sonnet mics I move volume & sensitivity all the way down and increase volume on my iPhone.