Med-El Monday US & Canada aural rehab topic next week

Mary Beth

@AnnetteTThank you. the problem for me is that all the sessions I would like to join happen in the evenings ET which is about 03:00 in the morning here. Pity as many of the topics are ones where I would benefit from listening.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Andrew42

These sessions are hosted by Med-El US/Canada so the scheduling reflects those time zones.  Have you checked to see if Med-El Europe hosts any similar events?  

Totally understood. I have not found anything similar over here. The problem is probably language based. There is nothing I can find in the UK. I am looking in France and Germany where the populations are fairly large and I will ask them in Austria. 

I’ve registered for a few of them but have yet to be able to attend any of the ones that have happened so far. Mondays are rarely good for me. 

13 hours ago, Andrew42 said:

@AnnetteTThank you. the problem for me is that all the sessions I would like to join happen in the evenings ET which is about 03:00 in the morning here. Pity as many of the topics are ones where I would benefit from listening.

@Andrew42, I'm sorry for about the time zone difference! I wonder if these events are recorded so that people in different time zones can watch later. I have viewed some of the Med-EL Professional events on the Med-EL Professionals YouTube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKeXj4XUAG4QgszCH9m874g (e.g. Natural Pitch with Cochlear Implants and Music Rehabilitation: Supporting Adults Remotely were particularly interesting to me, even though the talks are targeted to audiologists and surgeons). Other webinars are available in the MyMed-EL Academy. 

Maybe @MED-EL Moderator might know if Med-EL Monday events are recorded and can be shared with registrants who are unable to attend.

I have yet Me too i selected all when they were first offered but my rep said they wouldnt start at the first in feb. Now i hope to see this next one. I have yet to watch a u tube as i deled all utube from my phone...too many ads

On 3/24/2022 at 12:22 AM, AnnetteT said:

I'm sorry for about the time zone difference! I wonder if these events are recorded so that people in different time zones can watch later.

@AnnetteT. Great thought. I'll try and find out.

On 3/24/2022 at 7:56 AM, Dianna said:

I have yet Me too i selected all when they were first offered but my rep said they wouldnt start at the first in feb. Now i hope to see this next one. I have yet to watch a u tube as i deled all utube from my phone...too many ads

@DiannaI agree that youtube ads are the worst (and confess that I pay to get rid of them--which only makes sense since I use YouTube and YouTube Music often enough to make it worthwhile to pay)

Hello again, 

we got the information that the MED-EL Mondays are events specifically tailored for recipients in the US and unfortunately are not accessible worldwide nor recorded. 

To connect with MED-EL recipients worldwide, we have created this forum - a platform for exchange of experiences between recipients all over the world. And if you have any specific questions, you can always tag us here as well.

Kind regards,

Gordana