I love how turning off and back on returns us to M setting

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you @MED-EL Moderator for designing our processors to default back to M setting after being turned off and back on.  This feature has come in handy several times for me. Today I was in MT at home due to phone calls with medical offices and when I left home to go to an appt, I was still in MT.  Our car causes EMI with T so I heard the buzz once the car started. Instead of having to go back inside and get my FineTuner to return to M setting, I just turned off each Sonnet and then turned them back on and was happily back in M setting.  Thank you Med-El engineers for this feature.

Each to their own. I would really hate that, I have to turn off my mic every time I stream music. Otherwise the n8 remembers the settings. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@pdk

The Med-El processors remember all settings when turned off and back on again.  The only thing that resets is the processors always start up in M - even if they were turned off in MT or T.

That has been helpful to me several times.  Smile