Airstream and Artone? Do I need both?

Tgayda

Cool, thanks guys.  Yeah... yeah, sorry, I know it's often such an individual preference and could've asked 'the experts', but when I'm stuck with stuff I'm using (or thinking about getting), I like to ask other users!  Ha, yeah, definitely sometimes seems like there's just so much stuff around!

I guess I'm just in the middle with trying more devices and/or upgrading... you said you're waiting for better technology to come?  Interesting... I may want to just because my current one is showing signs of wear with the batteries (or maybe it's the batteries themselves), and while disposables are great for lasting longer/carrying around, I tried to do the math comparison and they cost a bit more a year than just replacing a rechargeable!  Which, by the way, my insurance does not cover much of... last time I bought another one, it was 175.  😜 They don't always 'power up' right away, so I'm guessing it's their age.

I guess maybe I could just submit it and see how much everything will cost and go from there.  I'm not sure how else to decide if I want to wait or not.  But thanks for your thoughts.  Yes, I saw you guys were having casual little meet-ups sometimes... unfortunately I thought were usually during weekend mornings when I work!  And Tgayda....  yeah... you should totally be turning on, even if still 'streaming'!  On google Meet, it's just a icon at the bottom of the screen... on Zoom, it's in the menu Preferences.

See ya!

@Tgayda probably wasn’t enabled for your Zoom call. Not all Zoom hosters (unsure of exact term) have it so if it’s not somewhere on the bottom (with reactions, mute, share/stop video, etc) then it’s not offered by whoever is hosting a particular meeting. Some meetings via Zoom I’ve been in have had a CC button, others have not.